Saturday 19 January 2013

Health Skill for 2013

Qigong in some form has been around in China for 4.000 years. Wild Goose Qigong over 1800 years. You don't have to be a Buddist or Daoist to study it, only to turn up at the class and try something new.
It's amazing how quickly the body responds to Dayan Qigong to begin to improve your health. Working on the meridians, channels and accupunture points using simple breath and movement exercises,one gradually becomes accustom to a new way of being.
It helps to improve one posture, circulation, flexibility and bring a deeper understanding of what relaxation is all about, not intellectually but physically within the body.
Yes I know it's hard to believe I thought that too when I went to my first class, I was cynic then, especially as I could barely touch my knees when I bent over and watching the teacher being so flexi and bendy and then saying 'you'll be able to do this if you do Wild Goose Qigong' was hard to believe. Over time I'm glad to say I can do what she did, and more and it make me feel great. It has given me a purpose to living and enjoying living in my body though of course it's a health skill that needs to be practice daily to really get the benefits. 
It has become a way of life for me knowing it can keep me healthy and free of stiffness.
I feel I have been given an oppitunity to fully partake of life without saying 'it's my age you know, can't do what I use to do' Excuse me.... You'll see on the posters advertising Wild Goose Qigong  'Beginners Welcome.
That's all that's required to learn to begin learning. I seen many small mircles of healing; improved flexiblity, circulation, relaxation, better sleeping at night, better posture,improved energy levels and so much more.
It's really a journey of discovery to returning to better health.

Sifu Natasha Etheridge
 January  2013


 Wild Goose Qigong taught in the Garden Room, Hungate Hall, Hungate, Beccles NR34 9TT
Thursday 6.30 -8pm

Small friendly classes 
Beginners Welcome

Contact: Sifu Natasha Etheridge
Authorised Instructor of the Tse Qigong Centre
07961 033357

 http://www.norwichqigongandkungfu.co.uk/





No comments:

Post a Comment